Let’s be good neighbors! To make our time at the cottages as enjoyable as possible, we are endeavoring to put together a collection of rules, guidelines, codes of conduct, etc., that will benefit everyone who stays at the cottages. The following list is a work in progress and will be updated progressively. Note: if you are a renter, your cottage may have additional rules that you’d also be required to follow.
- Quiet hours: 10PM to 9AM. All noises must be kept at levels which will not disturb others.
- Any TVs, indoor or outdoor music and the like must not be allowed to disturb others anywhere on condominium premises including the beach.
- No wood fires on the upper beach. A propane fire pit may be used by owners only.
- Wood fires on lower beach only and only at times when the wind is blowing out to sea. Your fires must never be closer than ten feet from the seawall. Do not leave unattended and make sure to thoroughly extinguish with water when done.
- Only owners may bring approved animals, renters are prohibited from doing so.
- At least a three foot right of way must be kept clear on the upper beach next to the seawall cap.
- Please do not obstruct common areas, especially placing items on the Truro sides of the cottages.
- Parallel parking is allowed for two vehicles directly in front each cottage only. Excess parking is available across the street in our private lot.
- No interior or exterior renovation work shall be done between June 15th - September 15th, except for emergency repairs.
- No jet skis.